Follow Blog Via Email

follow Caitlin Jane's blog via email!

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

H E A R T B E A T !

BRAND NEW SINGLE AND MUSIC VIDEO!
H E A R T B E A T


THE STORY BEHIND HEARTBEAT...

I was originally inspired to write this song for my baby boy, Joseph Zion, after the miracle and wonder of hearing his heartbeat for the first time Then, when my baby girl came along, I added a verse for our sweet Eliana Brooke. (Her brother loved to dance to the sound of her heartbeat at my prenatal checkups!)

My hope is that this song will remind each of you that we are all children of God, fearfully and wonderfully made in His image, by His love. Every baby has a heart which begins to beat only 22 days after conception and contiues to beat approximately 54 million times before birth! I pray that every child's heartbeat will be protected and cherished.

When our Ellie was only 2 1/2 months old, she had her first day in the studio while I recorded "Heartbeat" with a fabulous team, including ukulele player, David Booze, and Grammy award-winning producer, Glenn Barratt. Joey made his grand debut on this track...listen closely at the end of the song to hear his little heartbeat! The cover design was created by my awesome sister-in-law, Christy Hassell.  

My friends, Rachael & Andrew Sales (from Owl & Foxe Productions / Color and Sound Goods), created a vibrant, animated music video that will make your heart beat with joy! We released "Hearbeat" on Friday, January 24th in honor of the 47th annual March for Life. The song is available on iTunesAmazonPandoraSpotifyApple Musicdeezer and everywhere you can purchase or stream music...! It's been amazing to see the response and how this song's message is getting out there! 

From my heart to yours,
Caitlin Jane