Follow Blog Via Email

follow Caitlin Jane's blog via email!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

"UNBORN" Sheet Music Now Available!!!

Thanks to my dear friend in New Zealand, Marilyn Price, the sheet music to UNBORN is now available!!! This is how the body of Christ works around the globe :) It's just beautiful.  I wrote a song, but Marilyn is the one who had the talent to transcribe the song to sheet music. Then my friend at church, Ruth Ann, was able to sight read and play it back to me on piano so I could hear it.  I love seeing the many talents of different individuals come alive and work together, even across oceans.  It is a testimony to God's creativity- the unique ways in which He has designed and gifted each person!

Many of you have requested this song, so it is an honor to share it with you!  If you would like a copy, please send a request here, and it will be emailed to you as a gift! 

Our prayer is that this song will be played and sung in as many venues around the world as possible, to be a voice for truth, life, and God's incredible love.  I pray you can play and sing it at church, at coffee shops, at prayer vigils, at schools...As my favorite author, Dostoevsky wrote, "Beauty will save the world."  So let's begin sharing beautiful music and let God save lives, one beating heart at a time!

Ad majorem Dei gloriam!  (For the greater glory of God!)