Follow Blog Via Email

follow Caitlin Jane's blog via email!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Thankful Beyond Words...

I sit here to type and my mind and heart cannot find the adequate words.  I’m truly stunned and in awe of God’s blessing that has poured out through each one of you.  The great storehouses of my Heavenly Father have rained upon me, and I am so deeply moved by the generous hearts that have given.  Dear friends, dear family, and other dear people whom I may not ever even know…I see so clearly that the Lord is providing my every need going into this surgery, but it is only through your extravagant generosity and sacrificial hearts.  I hope to be able to thank each one of you personally…but I realize some of you I won’t have that opportunity, so I hope you read this and know from the bottom of my heart to yours, I receive the grace you’ve bestowed upon me and I simply say these two simple words…

Thank You.

You have given me courage and joy through your words.
You have provided for so many of my medical/travel expenses through your giving.

I will continue to post updates here on my blog as well as my YouCaring page.  Having you all join with me on this journey is the greatest blessing and honor!!!

I leave you with this verse that has been so dear to my heart this past year, and following that, a few lines from a hymn written by Ernest Shurtleff in the late 1800s.  Let your heart be awakened to God’s love today and be steadfast and fixed in the light of His glory.

Psalm 57:7-11
“My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast;
I will sing and make music.
Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.
I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.”

Lead on, O King eternal, we follow not with fears,For gladness breaks like morning wherever Your face appears.Your cross is lifted over us, we journey in its light;The crown awaits the conquest; lead on, O God of might.